Garlic Paneer also called Lahsuni Paneer is a tasty garlic flavoured cottage cheese appetizer or side dish that can be prepared in less than 15 minutes.
- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – 400 grams (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- Oil – 4 Tablespoon
- Cumin seeds (Jeera) – 2 Teaspoon
- Curry leaves – 5 Nos.
- Garlic – 25 cloves (make paste)
- Ginger Paste – 1/2 Tablespoon
- Onion – 2 No. (Finely Chopped)
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Dry Red Chillies – 16 Nos. (paste)
- Soy sauce – 1 Tablespoon
- Tomato sauce – 1 Tablespoon
- Sugar – 2 Teaspoon
- Vinegar – 1 Tablespoon
- Salt – To taste
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves – 2 Tbsp (Chopped for garnish)
- Take a heavy-bottomed kadhai, heat on medium flame and add oil.
- Add cumin seeds and curry leaves, once the cumin splutters, add garlic paste, ginger paste, saute till moisture evaporates. Then add chopped onions and saute until translucent.
- Next add pepper powder, dry red chilli paste, soy sauce, tomato sauce, sugar, vinegar, salt.
- Once everything is combined and the oil starts separating, add the paneer cubes and gently mix until paneer gets coated with the mixture. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes in medium flame.
- Remove from heat, garnish the now ready Garlic Paneer with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.